Monday, March 25, 2013

February Glam Bag


So I've been receiving My Glam Bag subscription in the mail for awhile now, but I figured I should also start sharing it with you guys. I've been happy with most of the bags I have been getting. Some have regular size items and some have samples. Subscription is only $10 a month and i think it's well worth it. They just recently changed their name to Ipsy.. it was My Glam Bag when it first started and I still like calling it Glam Bag for some reason :) Anyway, click here if you would like to sign up! It's a great way to try out new products!

For the month of February, I received Lash Card Mascara Shield (4 lash cards came with it), Pixi - Flawless and Poreless (Primer), Pop Beauty Mascara in Smoky black, Mica Beauty cosmetics gel eyeliner in black, and 4 neutral eyeshadow from Coastal Scents. I really like the items I received this month. I tried using the lash card, but I had a hard time. Just because I am not used to using it. The package does come with instructions on how to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment