Sunday, July 1, 2012

In 2012


It's been ALREADY a whole year since I last posted a blog. It has been a busy year for me.. work, school, my daughter, my hubby being deployed, family visits and trips around Europe. Believe it or not, I haven't even scrapbooked the whole time either. It has been a crazy year, but fun and full of memories!

So June is my last month at work, my daughter's last month in German Kindergarten and we will be moving to a different base. Hopefully sometime in July. So now that I won't be working for awhile, I will definitely have more time to scrapbook, post on my blog and enjoy my new hobbies (making cupcakes and baking).

Before I end this post, I want to post some pictures from my past workshops.

Tina's Workshop

Sabine's Workshop

Did not get to take pictures at Melly's Workshop. I need to get them from Tina :) But I was able to take pictures of the lovely desserts she served at her workshop and a treat for all of us that attended.


No comments:

Post a Comment