Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cupcakes

During the time I wasn't scrapping, I actually found a new hobby - making cupcakes! I've always wanted to go to school for baking, but never got the chance to. The passion is still there so I just do it at home whenever I get the chance. Just last month, I tried a few recipe I got from a book my friend Sarah bought me for my birthday. I wasn't able to take a picture of all of them. Before Sarah left for the States, I made her the cupcake she requested (Warm Chocolate Cupcake with Molten Center & Cinnamon Creme Anglaise). I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but I have to admit, it turned out delicious! Sarah took a picture of it, but I haven't gotten it from her so no picture of that. Anyway, my next project was the Mini Strawberry Trifles. The picture looked so good in the book that I had to try and make it. It surprised me that there was no baking involved with this one. It was so easy to make and it was soo good!!! Here is the picture of it :)


If anyone is interested in the recipe.. click here & here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment